Deerwood offers a variety of Pan Headscrews. The Pan Head design offers aright angle under the head to allow flat surface hardware and brackets to be attached firmly and securely-- in other words, “large load bearing surface.” This style of head also allows for adjusting and repositioning of the hardware. The deep recess allows for better bit engagement.
- Variety of plating finishes
- Deep Thread Recex® combo Square/Phillips drive
- Deep Thread Robertson® Square drive
- Type A Tapping Phillips drive or Robertson® Square Drive
- Deep Thread Type 17 Phillips Drive